Thursday, March 13, 2008

We are LIVE

Only took three weeks to happen! I have felt so isolated! Not having any kind of world news has been awful! You wouldn't believe how much you really need these things. Just Monday, we had storms blowing in. About lunch time, the sky had cleared and I felt the all clear to hang out a load of "Washing" for the day (it's not laundry here - it's the washing). I got another load done and went to hang it out and the sky was growing quite gray. I came inside only to see my laundry blowing sideways in the rain! Turns out the clear sky was the eye of a little hurricane that had blown in! If I could have seen the weather online or on tv, I would have known what was going on! Picture me running out in the freezing rain and blowing wind trying to get my laundry in before it was totally soaked! Not a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment